Automated disaster recovery (DR) software!
RecoverEDGE™ is automated disaster recovery (DR) software allowing complete bare metal recovery after a hardware failure without having to re-install the operating system, configure device drivers, etc. It comes free with the Linux, UnixWare® 7, OpenServer™ 6 and OpenServer 5 versions of BackupEDGE.
RecoverEDGE custom built boot media and a BackupEDGE backup (which on some archive types can be combined into a "bootable backup") are all that is necessary to recover from a hardware or software catastrophe.
Boot media types include:
CD / DVD / Blu-Ray Disc™
PXE Boot Image
HP ODBR™ bootable tape
What To Do
- Click on our Downloads link to download and install a no-charge 60 day BackupEDGE demo on your own server.
- Learn more about BackupEDGE 3.x.
- See What's New in our 3.x product line.
- Download the Reviewer's Guide to get a quick overview.
- Get the User Guide for all current product information.
- See our S3 Section for more information on inexpensive cloud storage.
† P2V via GoToMeeting session only if pre-qualified.
Last Updated - 2017/11/20