You terminate Amazon on the Amazon side by following the instructions for Deactivation here...
Next, the server needs to be told it is no longer connected to Amazon S3.
1) Remove the Resource in edgemenu - Admin - Define Resources. Point the cursor to aws0 and press F6 or CTRL-X
2) Manually edit /usr/lib/edge/system/pconfig/defaults/urldata and remove all lines starting with
3) Edit /usr/lib/edge/config/master.cfg
- Change IS_S3_ACT= to NO
- Change IS_S3_SETUP= to NO
4) Remove any databases in /usr/lib/edge/database.