BackupEDGE Linux UEFI Support
BackupEDGE 3.x Linux UEFI Support
03.02.00 and Later - UEFI Mode Support
RecoverEDGE supports UEFI booting and recovery under the following 64bit operating systems only. See the appropriate Linux Support Tables page for the minimum required release for you operating system.
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 and later.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and later.
- CentOS 7 and later.
- Oracle Linux Server 7 and later.
- Scientific Linux 7 and later.
- SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 (with Service Pack 2 or later installed).
- SuSE LEAP 42.2 and later.
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and later.
- ClearOS 7.4 and later (Requires BackupEDGE 03.02.01 or later).
UEFI Secure Boot and Software Raid (MD) are not currently supported.
These are subject to the limitations for each of the above operating systems on our Linux Support Tables web page.
03.02.00 and Later - BIOS Mode Support
RecoverEDGE supports BIOS mode booting and recovery under all operating systems listed as compatible on our Linux Support Tables web page.
BackupEDGE 03.01.05 and ALL Earlier BackupEDGE Releases
BIOS mode only is supported by RecoverEDGE under all operating systems listed as compatible on our Linux Support Tables web page.
Last Updated - 2019/05/21